VİZE MÜLAKATI HAZIRLIK SORULARI
Vize ve iş mülakatlarında her türlü soru gelebilir çünkü herhangi bir alan sınırlaması yoktur. Aşağıda bizim hazırladığımız sorular sadece bilgilendirme amaçlıdır. Önemli olan basit şekilde bile olsa mutlaka cümleler kurarak sorulara anında cevap verebilmektir. Sorulara “yes” veya “no” ile cevap vermemek gerekir. Cümleler kurabildiğinizi göstermek çok büyük avantaj sağlayacaktır.
Ayrıca Vize Aşamaları sayfamızı da mutlaka çok dikkatli bir şekilde okumanızı tavsiye ederiz.
- 1- What is your name? Can / Could you tell me your name, please?
- 2- Can/Could you spell your name, please? It is M-E-H-M-E-T
- 3- Can/Could you spell your surname, please? It is C-A-N-D-A-N
- 4- How do you say / pronounce your name? Mehmet Candan
- 5- Where do you study? I study at Istanbul University.
- 6- What do you study at university? What is your major? What is your department? I study Business Administration/Tourism Management.
- 7- What year are you at? Kaçıncı sınıfsınız? I am in year 2. This is my second year.
- 8- What do you want to do in future / after you graduate? What are your plans for future? I want to finish my school and I want to be a general manager/director in a hotel. I want to do masters.
- 9- Why do want to work in America/USA/United States? Why do you want to join/participate in this program? Why do you want to attend this program? Why do you want to be a participant of this program? Because it will be a great experience for me. I want to improve myself. I want to make new friends and learn other cultures. I can write this experience in my CV and it will be very good for my future career.
- 10- What department are you going to work at? / What jobs will you do? What job are you going to do? I am going to work in the kitchen/restaurant/ in the dining hall because I have experience as a waiter/kitchen staff. I can take orders and serve food and drink. This is an easy job for me. Veya I will work in housekeeping because this is an easy job for me. I have experience in housekeeping because I do it every day and every week in my flat. I live away from my parents and I clean our flat and bathroom. Veya I will work in the kitchen because I like working in the kitchen and it is very easy for me because I always prepare my food and cook my food. I can help the cook very well.
- 11- Do you have experience as a housekeeper/kitchen staff? Yes, I have. I worked in a fast food cafe on my summer holiday.
- 12- What does a kitchen assistant do, housekeeper do, waiter do? A kitchen assistant helps in the kitchen. He helps the cook and other staff. He prepares food, vegetables fruit. He cleans the kitchen and he uses the kitchen tools / A housekeeper cleans the rooms, bathrooms, makes beds, dusts, changes the sheets, pillow cases, vacuums the carpets.
- 13- When will you go/when will you arrive in the USA? When do you plan to travel / arrive in the USA? I plan to travel on 10 June because I have to start my job on 12 June. I will arrive on June 10 gibi Amerika’ya uçacağınız tarihi söylersiniz.
- 14- When does your school close? It closes on June 10.
- 15- When does your school open? My school opens on September 29 gibi DS-2019 formunuzda yazan bitiş tarihini söylersiniz.
- 16- How long will you stay in America? I will stay until my school opens veya until 29 September gibi DS-2019 formunuzda yazan iş bitiş tarihini söylersiniz.
- 17- What dates are you going to work in America? I will work from June 10 to September 20 gibi DS-2019 fomunuzda yazan tarihleri söylersiniz.
- 18- Do you know the details about your job? Yes. I will work in …………………. I will get 8 Dollars an hour. Accommodation is ……. Dolars a week/month. I will pay for food.
- 19- Did you read anti trafficking pamphlet and did you understand it? Yes, I did. I know my rights. Haklarımı biliyorum.
- 20- What do you want to do in future? I want to finish my school. I want to travel all over the world. I want to find a good job. I want to be a director.
- 21- Why do you want to work as a housekeeper/waiter, kitchen staff? Because I can do it very well. I have experience because I do it every day. I can prepare food, I can help the cook and other kitchen staff. I can clean the rooms, bathrooms, change sheets, pillow cases.
- 22- When is your summer break/what are your summer break dates? My school closes on eight June (the eighth of June) and opens on fifteenth September (the fifteenth of September)
- 23- What are your dates of availability? When are you available to work/to come? Hangi tarihlerde müsaitsiniz/Ne zaman çalışmaya müsaitsiniz? I am available between 10 June and 15 September. I can come on 10 June and I can stay until 15 September.
- 24- Have you ever been to the USA before? No, I haven’t.
- 25- Have you ever traveled abroad? Yes, I have / No I haven’t
- 26- What is your favorite course? En sevdiğiniz ders nedir? It is the economics. Why? Because I can learn a lot of new things about economy of my country and the world.
- 27- Have you worked in the past / before?
- 28- Have you done any kinds of jobs before?
- 29- Do you have any work experience?
- 30- Why do you want to work in America?
- 31- Have you traveled to the United States before?
- 32- Will it be your first time to travel to the United States / abroad? Yes, it will be the first.
- 33- Why do you participate in the Summer Work and Travel Program?
- 34- Do you want to visit any cities in the USA?
- 35- What do you like to do in your free time?
- 36- Tell me about yourself?
- 37- Why Work and Travel? Why do you want to come / go to the U.S.? Why did you participate in the Work and Travel Program? Bunlara kesinlikle I want to learn English veya I want to earn money seklinde cevap vermemek gerekir çünkü bu dil öğrenim programı değil. Because I want to work, make friends, learn American culture, travel in the USA, visit famous cities and places in America.
- 38- What do you do for fun? Boş zamanlarınızda neler yaparsınız/nasıl eğlenirsiniz? I visit my friends, we play soccer, we go to the cinemas, cook food, listen to music and go to cafes.
- 39- What do you do with your friends at the weekends?
- 40- What will you do when you go back to Turkey?
- 41- What are you excited to see in the U.S. / in NY? Neyi görmek için can atıyorsunuz?
- 42- What do you want to do in New York?
- 43- What do you expect in this program? What will you learn in this program?
- 44- What do you hope to achieve with the participation in this Work and travel program?
- 45- Why did you choose cosmetic sales/life guarding/housekeeping/food service? Why did you apply for cosmetic sales/life guarding/housekeeping?
- 46- After the program is over, what will you do? I will travel in America. I will go to New York and see Manhattan. I will visit the Statue of Liberty, Times Square and the Empire State Building. I will take a lot of photos and then I will go back to Turkey and continue my study.
- 47- What does a lifeguard do / what will you do as a lifeguard? A life guard watches the pools, helps the people, arranges the poolside area. If there is an emergency they help people immediately.
- 48- Are you a lifeguard? How will you become a lifeguard? Will you get a life guarding training? First I will have a one week training program. There they will teach me how to be a lifeguard, how to behave if there is an emergency. Then I will take a test and if I am successful, I will be a lifeguard.
- 49- Have you worked as a housekeeper/kitchen staff/lifeguard before?
- 50-Tell me about your work experience?
- 51- Tell me about your school.
- 52- What class / year are you in / at? I am in the third year / class. It is my third / second year.
- 53- How many years have you completed so far? (Şimdiye kadar kaç yıl tamamladınız, kaç yıl okudunuz?) Two years / three years.
- 54- When will you finish your school? When are you going to finish your school? When will you graduate from your school/university? When are you going to graduate from your school/university? When is your school going to end? One year / Two years later / I will finish next year / I am going to finish it next year
- 55- What is your GPA? / What is your average? / What is your grade point average? / How are your notes/points? Notlarınız nasıl / Genel not ortalamanız kaç? My GPA is two point two, five (2.25).
- 56- What do you want to do after graduation? / What do you want to do after completing your study? / What do you want to do after finishing your school? I want to find a good job and be a manager in a good company. I also want to marry and have a family. VEYA I want to continue graduate studies about my subject and want to do Masters.
- 57- What does your father / mother/ brother / sister do? What is your father’s job?
My father is a retired teacher. SADECE RETIRED DEMİYORSUNUZ. ………. EMEKLİSİ DİYE BELİRTİYORSUNUZ. My mother is a housewife. My brother is a student.
- 58- What kind of work/job is he/she doing? What kind of work/job does he/she do? Where is he retired from? (Nereden emekli oldu?) Where does he/she work? Where is he/she working?
My father is a retired engineer. My mother is a retired teacher. He is a businessman. He works in an office.
- 59- Do you have any brother or sisters? Yes. I have a brother and two sisters.
- 60- What do they do? My brother is studying at a secondary school. My sister is married and she’s living with her husband.
- 61- Do you have any friends/relatives in the USA? No, I don’t. / Yes, I have.
- 62- Where will you go in the USA? Where are you going to go in the USA? Where are you going to in America? I am going to / I will go to New Jersey.
- 63- Where will you work? Where are you going to work? I am going to work in a restaurant / hotel / swimming pool / water park.
- 64- What will you do there? What are you going to do in your job? What kind of work are you going to do? What kind of work will you do? I will work in a camp / hotel / restaurant / swimming pool and I will work in the kitchen / pool. I will assist the camp cook in the kitchen/I will work as a lifeguard. I will work as a housekeeper. I will work in a Shopping Mall. I will sell clothes.
- 65- What kind of a camp is it? It is a day camp/boys camp/ Co-ed camp (kız erkek karışık)/family camp.
- 66- How many kids/children are there in your camp? There are about 200 kids.
- 67- What age are they? They are between 8 and 16.
- 68- How many staff members are there in your camp? There are about 100 and about 20 of them are from other countries.
- 69- Where is your camp? Adresini verirsiniz.
- 70- What will you do at camp? I will work in the kitchen and I will assist/help the cook. I will work as a support staff.
- 71- How much will you earn per hour / per day / per week / per month? How much are you going to earn? How much will your salary be? How much will you be paid? I will get 1.625 dollars in 9 weeks and food and accommodation is free. I will get 8 Dollars an hour.
- 78- How did you find this job? Who found your job? Who arranged this job? The sponsor found this job.
- 79- Who is your sponsor? My sponsor is …………………….. . (Iccp Turkey sponsorunuz değildir) DS-2019 formunuzu yollayan firma sizin sponsorunuz. Onu söylemeniz gerekir.
- 80- What / Who is your agency in Turkey? It is ICCP TURKEY.
- 81- Which organization are you going to the U.S. through? What organization / what is your organization in Turkey? It is ICCP TURKEY. (International Camp Counselor Program). Veya sponsorunuzu söyleyebilirsiniz.
- 82- Have you read the TRAFFICKING IN PERSON PAMPHLET? Yes, I read it and I have the documents about this. I know what I must do if I have any problems in the USA (mutlaka okumanız gerekir çünkü bütün haklarınızı oradan ögrenebilirsiniz.).
- 83- Why do you want to spend your holiday duration in the USA by doing a hard job like this? I study tourism and management, so this is part of my job. I need experience in my job and If I stay in Turkey I will work in summer too. But if I work in the USA it will be very good for my future career.
- 84- How long will you stay in the US? How long are you going to stay there? For 3 months.
- 85- Where will you stay in the US? Adresinizi çok iyi ezberleyin ve State, city, zip/posta kodu hepsini söyleyin mutlaka.
- 86- What are you supposed to do in the camp? What will you do at camp/restaurant/swimming pool/water camp? I am going to be a support staff member. I will serve in the dining hall, I will work as a waiter/waitress. (I will work in the kitchen I will do cleaning, washing up, help with the food preparation and serving. I will help the cook and other staff in the kitchen/dining hall). I will be a lifeguard, sales person.
- 87- Are you planning to go on a trip after the camp/your job finishes? Yes, because I want to see famous cities and places after my job finishes. I want to travel for 1 week/2 weeks in New York.
- 88- Will anyone accompany you? Yanınızda giden başka kimse var mı? No. I am going alone.
- Can I see your work approval/ Can I see your camp contract/job offer/job agreement? Here you are diyerek Camp Contract ya da iş anlaşmalarınızı gösterirsiniz.
- 89- How can you assure (temin etmek, inandırmak) me that you will come back to Turkey? I have to come back because my family is here and school starts in September. I cannot stay in the USA for a long time. I have to finish my school and I want to be a general manager in one of the hotels in Turkey. So I will definitely complete my education. But this camp work/hotel work/restaurant work/life guarding work will be very useful for me and for my career. I will improve my skills and will learn a lot of new things in the USA.
Bittiğinde kibarca ve gülümseyerek thank you very much for taking your time. Have a great day diyerek ayrılınız. Eğer vize alamazsanız sizin için olumlu not düşecektir ve ikinci kez gittiğinizde diğer vize görevlisi bu olumlu notu sizin sayfanızda mutlaka görecektir.
Eğer yeşil bir kağıt verilirse, belgelerleriniz eksik olabilir veya aranan birisiyle isim benzerliği olabilir. Size pasaportunuzu geri verip birde internetten takip etmeniz için bir numara verecekler ve geri döneceksiniz. 3 haftadan itibaren konsolosluk web sayfasından numaranızı takip edeceksiniz. Numaranız yayınladığı andan itibaren pasaportunuzu hemen PTT ile konsolosluğa yollayacaksınız ve sorun olmazsa vizeniz yaklaşık 1 hafta sonra adresinize gelecektir.
SON SINIF ÖĞRENCİLERİNE ŞU TÜR SORULAR GELEBİLİR:
When will you graduate? Will you graduate/are you graduating this summer? (ne zaman mezun olacaksınız?) I will graduate this summer.
What will you do after graduate? veya what will you do after the summer in the U.S.? What are your plans for future? After working in the USA, I will come back to turkey and I will find a job and will start my career. I will improve my language skills and will have a work experience in America and this will be very good for my CV and useful to find a good job in Turkey.